[wp-testers] Tags in wordpress 2.3(alpha)

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 09:30:23 GMT 2007

S.Theyagarajan wrote:
> I installed wp2.3(alpha) from svn in to my webserver and started working
> with it.Although it works fine for me i want to know ho wi can have the tags
> displayed.I do add tags to my posts but how do i access posts with certain
> tags .
> Any idea ?

If you go to the homepage of the WordPress site, the tags listed should
be clickable. If you click the link, it should show all the posts with
that tag.

Also, the /tag/ prefix is used by default for tags, so you could type
the following in manually to get to a tag:

http://example.com/blog/tag/fluffyclouds/