[wp-testers] Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error...

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Aug 15 06:11:00 GMT 2007

The error should appear in a iframe below the "Plugin could not be
activated because it triggered a fatal error." message
eg: http://bayimg.com/cAfhEAaBK

Most Tagging plugins will probably break with the upgrade to 2.3 because
of the inbuilt tagging functionality.

You can also load up this directly(Its whats shown in the iframe) If
theres a lot of errors (Its also simpler to refresh)
http://site.url/wp-admin/plugins.php?action=error_scrape&plugin=test_plugin%2Ftest.php
It doesnt attempt to activate the plugin, load just load it. (It'll also
prompt you if you want to to do the action, thats as theres no nonce
included in the url)