[wp-testers] getting a tag name w/o the loop

Paul Stamatiou p at pstam.com
Thu Aug 9 09:06:26 GMT 2007

I was looking at how the K2 theme does it, but I think it has its own system

	} elseif (function_exists('is_tag') and is_tag()) {
				printf(__('Tag Archive for \'%s\'','k2_domain'), get_query_var('tag') );

unless get_query_var() is part of WP that I'm not aware of?

Paul Stamatiou
Computational Media
Georgia Tech in Atlanta, GA

PaulStamatiou.com