[wp-testers] 2.2 branch - db errors

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:45:52 GMT 2007

Like I said I would.. test test test.. ;) :)

http://2.2.spencerp.net/id/category/uncategorized

WordPress database error: [Unknown column 'rel_type' in 'where clause']
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts LEFT JOIN
wp_post2cat ON (wp_posts.ID = wp_post2cat.post_id) LEFT JOIN
wp_categories ON (wp_post2cat.category_id = wp_categories.cat_ID) WHERE
1=1 AND category_id IN (1) AND rel_type = 'category' AND (post_type =
'post' AND (post_status = 'publish')) GROUP BY wp_posts.ID ORDER BY
post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 10

Please note! The above Category was RENAMED! And done without problems,
and it's now here:
http://2.2.spencerp.net/id/category/wordpress

Gave same Database Errors:

WordPress database error: [Unknown column 'rel_type' in 'where clause']
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts LEFT JOIN
wp_post2cat ON (wp_posts.ID = wp_post2cat.post_id) LEFT JOIN
wp_categories ON (wp_post2cat.category_id = wp_categories.cat_ID) WHERE
1=1 AND category_id IN (1) AND rel_type = 'category' AND (post_type =
'post' AND (post_status = 'publish' OR post_status = 'private')) GROUP
BY wp_posts.ID ORDER BY post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 10

This would have been reported a lot sooner if my dang Microshit computer
didn't freeze up, and then Thunderterd, I mean... Thunderbird didn't
lose ALL of my previous emails within it!! Because of a hard shutdown of
PC!! >_<

Ah well, I feel better getting that out. Now, back to testing lol! :D

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net