[wp-testers] RE: wp-testers Digest, Vol 26, Issue 24

Tom Belknap dragonfly at dragonflyeye.net
Thu Apr 19 13:55:38 GMT 2007

Matt,

You might have a look at my Collapsing Categories widget for 2.1, because I ran into the same problem.  Hope that helps a bit:

http://dragonflyeye.net/blog/javascript-collapsing-categories/

(note to 'Pressers: this is not a plug for my plugin, I'm just too lazy to copy and paste my solution! }8{D> )