[wp-testers] Subcategories

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:18:41 GMT 2007

On 4/16/07, Garrett Fitzgerald <sarekofvulcan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I'll give it a shot, now that I can reach the server again.
> Thanks, Lloyd, for the "svn info" pointer -- I can't for the life of
> me figure out where that command lives on the right-click menu.

I had to check it out myself, and you are correct, it is awkward. It
is not in the SVN right-click menu, but the normal right-click
Properties menu, the folder now has an Subversion tab which includes
the revision.

Hope that helps,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | 250-885-1744
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com