[wp-testers] Odd string in login dialogue

Dave J. (Scoop0901) scoop0901 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:41:21 GMT 2007

On 4/12/07, Lloyd Budd <lloydomattic at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/7/07, Mark R <tamba2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Check the images:
> >
> > http://tamba2.org.uk/files/Picture1.png
> > http://tamba2.org.uk/files/Picture2.png
>
> Mark are you still seeing this? I have not seen this in any of my own
> environments then or since.

I've not seen anything like that, and I've spent over 50 hours setting up
and tweaking the back end of about 14 different WP2.1.3 installations this
past week spread out over 10 servers.  I've been working between four
different computers, so I've been logging in a lot, from Windows, Linux, and
a Mac, and that kind of that hasn't appeared in any of the environments.

--
-dave
  PGP Public Keys:

| Dave Jackson    Philadelphia, PA    http://blog.scoop0901.net |
|  "A journalist's job is to comfort the afflicted and afflict  |
|       the comfortable." -Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)       |

(c)2007 by Dave Jackson (Scoop0901). All rights reserved.