[wp-testers] 2.2 bleeding and tags

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 22:31:19 GMT 2007

Ryan Boren wrote:
> On 4/7/07, Matt <speedboxer at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I believe you can sign up for email notifications...

> For the hardcore since it's fairly high volume.

Alright, I did that UTW tag import to tag deal on VindictiveBastard.net
... seemed to go ok for the most part.. However, I had a huge handful of
these spit...

"Oh no! We couldn't add tag people to post #373 because it already had a
matching tag assigned to it!"

I know Ryan posted those three links, now am I supposed to do those in
an orderly fashion, or am I in need of doing something else? Also, can't
someone make a new side section just for "tags", rather then having them
in the "category" section in right side pane? When having more then one
author on the blog.. I think most will be confused about that, and start
trying to assign posts to the tags lmao! Thanks in advanced... :)

/Thinks, please don't say manually add them lmao! :P

spencerp