[wp-testers] 2.2 bleeding and tags

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 19:05:46 GMT 2007

Thanks Ryan, I found the top two after I posted this to testers, hadn't seen
the main thread.  I guess I didn't realize how much discussion was now going
on in Trac regarding proposed feature changes, vs hackers these days.  I
didn't see a RSS feed at Trac, is there some other kind of subscribe that
I"m not seeing?