[wp-testers] Odd string in login dialogue

Mark R tamba2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 17:51:08 GMT 2007

Check the images:

http://tamba2.org.uk/files/Picture1.png
http://tamba2.org.uk/files/Picture2.png

I noticed the one for my blog the other day and wrote it off at the time.
I just svn'd up those two and went to login.

They are not my passwords, nor are they the hashes in the db (I checked
both).
I'm getting to my blog by clicking a bookmark, not some strange links.

The TestTrack blog has no added plugins, it's a vanilla svn bar the theme.

Full strings:
NPosfbiWaIfJuoyoi8rj2SDY2lzqmsppMqLeTXRQ8Yo.
a0uNdCGeiPbnbJSMquTdnN9IgvInFBXn78-NACzKxYQ.

Or is it just me.......?