[wp-testers] 2.2 bleeding and tags

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 17:33:40 GMT 2007

Michael B wrote:
> I just checked out r5197, and see tags are being added. I haven't seen
> any
> discussion of this on hackers or testers, did I miss something?
>

> ~miklb

I think there was a long discussion on Tags being implemented into the
core a while back, and I think the plugin author for UTW even started
the discussion herself ... ? Just throwing this question out though, if
someone is running the UTW plugin currently, has numerous of posts with
tags already.. is there an easy way to just import/export from the UTW
plugin database tables, into the WP database for tags.. or..? Just was
wondering.. LoL!

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net