[wp-testers] Killed my blog with rev 5183

Garrett Fitzgerald sarekofvulcan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 01:04:47 GMT 2007

On 4/5/07, Brian Layman <Brian at thecodecave.com> wrote:

> >After I upgraded to 5183 today, I could access the admin functions, but
> not the blog itself -- I just get a
> >completely blank page back. Since I'm not getting anything back, I'm
> not sure where to start troubleshooting
> > it. :-(
>
> Before you do anything drastic, let's look a little closer at it.
>
> First, do you have WP-Cache 2 installed?  Or maybe a language
> translation plugin that utilizes it?
>
> Are you with 1and1.com?
>
> If neither of those are true, try disabling ALL active plugins.  What
> happens?

Nothing happens. I didn't have any thing besides Akismet and HelloDolly
enabled, but turning them off didn't help. I'm with WebHost4Life.

Does switching to the default theme help at all?

Nope, that was one of the first things I tried.

Do you have a error.log file you have access to for the server?

No, but I've asked the helpdesk if there's one lying around somewhere.

That's where I'd start....

Thanks. :-)