[wp-testers] Plugin Management Feature addtion

ttech5593 ttech5593 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 18:21:01 GMT 2007

Forgive me if I'm not posting this correctly this is my first time actually
posting here.
Anyway, I have made several changes to the WP plugin management page. I have
written two functions that add a sorting feature to the plugins page. It
sorts by Plugin or Widget. I have the modified plugin.php I can attach or
post to the SVN. I thought I'd ask here before I did that, just to be sure.
There are two things that need to be changed / added though.
	1. the options tab need to have a new option added to enable or
disable the sorting. I already added the get_option 	to the  sorting
function.
	2. On the plugin management page there should probbaly be a tab for
the Widget sorting if its enabled. I used the 	$_GET option. I tried to
make my code easy to understand.
				Again, sorry if this is not how I'm supposed
to post this. Please correct me if it not. Thanks...