[wp-testers] Unable to delete post from Manage screen

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 16:29:42 GMT 2007

Try disabling javascript?  I've found even in 2.0.10RC2 (as well as 2.1.2,&
2.1.3 RC2) that both in Firefox and Safari I get "you don't have permission
to do that" errors, even though I'm signed in as admin.  If I disable
javascript, works fine.

Also experience when posting a screen that says "are you sure you want to
edit?", with a button for yes, and link for no.  Hitting yes usually deletes
the post, the URL window shows a ?-1 instead of the new post ID as normal.
Again, disabling javascript for the browser makes this go away.

There's a bug in tracker, and several threads in /support on it.

Perhaps related to your experience Mark?

~miklb