[wp-testers] is_home problem

Conrad - Conrad_Vanl conrad_vanl at convandesign.com
Fri Sep 29 04:02:39 GMT 2006

Yes I am running a query_posts! I am running a query_posts in the index.php
file b/c I want the index.php file to display only one category. Oh so when
running query_posts it makes wordpress think that it's in archive page
instead of the homepage? If so, is there a way I can get around it, like
restating that index.php is indeed the home page?

Thanks! Conrad