[wp-testers] Migrating 2.01 to 2.1

Conrad - Conrad_Vanl conrad_vanl at convandesign.com
Wed Sep 27 01:17:58 GMT 2006

> Check your wp_posts table, and see if the post_type field has been set to
> "page" for pages and to "post" for posts.  I think it's supposed to happen

> upon upgrade, but it could have failed for you.

And there we have it! Ok thanks for pointing that out. I remember trying to
upgrade to 2.1 from my 2.05 blog some time ago and was faced with this same
problem and just gave up, and I've tried multiple times tonight - So I am
wondering if there is a bug in Wordpress itself. If you all think it may be
I'd be happy to provide some more information regarding this issue.

Thanks, Conrad