[wp-testers] Migrating 2.01 to 2.1

Conrad - Conrad_Vanl conrad_vanl at convandesign.com
Tue Sep 26 23:58:21 GMT 2006

I hate to address topics like this in a developer mailing list, but here I
go:

I have currently have a clean 2.1 Wordpress Install and so far I'm loving
it, but I would like to be able to migrate my main 2.01 blog to 2.1 that is
used day-by-day so I'd be able to point out more problems or bugs. So my
question: is there an easy automatic (or even semi-automatic) way of
updating a 2.01 install to 2.1? I was originally going to update all the
database tables by hand but that would be a pain. What's the easiest way to
do this?

Thanks,

Conrad