[wp-testers] Looking for info about 2.1 changes

Yosemite yosemite at samdevol.com
Tue Sep 26 14:58:10 GMT 2006

I feel totally in the dark here, hope someone can point me in the right
direction. While testing I notice some changes that break things (like
no more linkcategories table breaking themes). Before I do anything else
I try looking for existing information about these changes and I'm
having trouble finding them.

The removal of linkcategories from default creation is noted in Trac,
but I don't see any information about what should be used in it's place,
what changes do I need to make to my theme(s) to make links.php work?

Is the only source for this info Trac and/or what happens to be remarked
in wp-hackers/wp-testers?

-Sam Devol
www.samdevol.com