[wp-testers] categories and blogroll and posts 2.1

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Mon Sep 18 17:01:52 GMT 2006

> If we added support for adding subcats via the "Add" box on the
> write post page, would that be useful?
VERY VERY nice Mark

GreaterThan is an interesting choice.  And a good one I think too.  It is
easier than using the back slash (\) as you would in a Windows Setup program
to put the new program's startup group into a parent group.

You might want to have Matt to a quick WP search to see if > is used in any
category names on WordPress.com.  It might be...  I guess existing
categories wouldn't affect this control, beyond the fact that you couldn't
add a child under a cagetory with a greater than symbole in it...