[wp-testers] Localization Widget

cinefilo cinefilo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 15:45:00 GMT 2006

Hello,

In its following versión of my first widget, Nube Comments Widgets
(http://cinefilo.homelinux.net/blog/plugin-wordpress/nube-comments-widget/),
I want to add support to it localization.

I have .pot file and .mo file for spanish translation but I don´t use
the function |load_plugin_textdomain() because my widgets are in
wp-content/plugins/widgets :(

|As I can add to support location for my widgets, anything suggestions?

I was using this code for testing:

$domain = 'nwc';
$mofile = ABSPATH . "$domain-$locale.mo";
$domain = 'nwc';
$locale = get_locale();
$mofile = ABSPATH . "wp-content/plugins/widgets/$domain-$locale.mo";
load_textdomain($domain, $mofile);

.... but it has error with I activate it.

I´m testing in this blog : http://cinefilo.homelinux.net/demos/

--
Salu2.
Luis Pérez (cinefilo)