[wp-testers] HTML Source Editor blank

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Thu Sep 14 18:30:26 GMT 2006

Two installs, both svn'd up just now

My main blog has content in the Source Editor window as I would expect.
The second blog has no content.
On the second blog the window that pops up is incorrect - no buttons at
the bottom. I have to resize smaller using the corner grab to see the
buttons.
If I enter content into the box and click update it wipes out the
original content.

Same server, same conditions, same everything bar plugins on the main blog.

Tried it with browser open one blog at a time and in tabs together.

Some confirmation or not would be good...this is very odd.

FF 1506 / XP