[wp-testers] Contact forms

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Wed Sep 13 15:21:42 GMT 2006

Ryan Duff wrote:
> Mark Jaquith wrote:
>> On Sep 13, 2006, at 2:07 AM, Podz wrote:
>>
>>> I can't get either to work.
>>> The <!--contact form--> and {mailform} comes through unparsed.
>> I'd wager that it's due to the action/filter changes Ryan's been putting
>> in.  Going back to 4176 will probably fix it.
>>

> Ooops. I've been out on business the past few weeks so I've missed many
> changes in development. (Just got back last night actually). Keep me
> posted and maybe I can find a few minutes to fix things this weekend.

It wasn't a criticism or a call for repair :)
It's svn code and I don't expect anything to be fixed until it's
released - it was more of a confirmation I was after than anything else.
Ryan - please don't rush to do anything - it'll keep quite happily until
the code is solid and you don't have to keep revisiting it!

P.