[wp-testers] Posts Editing admin interface broken

Tassoman (mailing) ml at tassoman.com
Mon Oct 30 21:48:48 GMT 2006

Il giorno lun, 30/10/2006 alle 09.09 -0700, Craig ha scritto:
> I had this EXACT problem some time ago. I was on #wordpress with lots of
> helpers and was unable to track down the issue. The way I "solved" the issue
> was to completely delete ALL WP files (except wp-config.php) and I kept my
> wp-content folder intact. I also deleted all plugins as well, and all my
> themes. I then re-uploaded everything, then re-activated all of my plugins
> and the desired theme and it all went away.
>
> SVN UP did not solve the issue, ever.

I've deleted wp-admin and re created by svn. Nothing happened.
Then I've tried deleting wp-includes, there was the translations file i
lost -_-' But now the post list is deleting posts as needed.

The funny bug remains when I try to edit posts in admin. I seem must be
something related to headers/redirect because savings are done but "save
and continue" brings me to the post list with opera, and with FFox give
me back a download of post.php as a file, not a page.

Also "write" section in admin give me back the same error, and more: if
i click "save and continue" it saves 3 drafts of the same page.

OKOKOKOKOK after disabling the first "maybe-criminal" plugin, the things
become again working as expected.

Bad behavior plugin. Makes bad behaviors it self. Damn. I'm going to
erase it.

I'll close that ticket. Remains a bug with auto saving wich is saving
content as UTF-8 and not ISO-8859-1 for example. I should convert my
blog to UTF-8 as soon as possible.