[wp-testers] 2.0.5 Rollout Bugs and issues - Report 'em as yousee 'em.

Pål Grønås Drange paal at drange.net
Sun Oct 29 17:06:33 GMT 2006

Brian Layman wrote:
>  Anyway, try the plugin and see if it fixes the issue.  Then please
>  let us know how it worked for you!
>
>  Thanks! Brian.

I'm sorry, Brian... Didn't work. The first thing I met when activating
it was the same error message.

The error message is always "Found - the document has moved here", with
"here" being a link to the link I'm clicking before I get the message.
When clicking "here", I get the same page.

It looks like the error occurs when I use POST or GET. POST as in
writing comments, posts, pages and in GET as in trying to activate
plugins, change themes and so on.

Log in and out, just the same... Except, when you enter wrong pass/user,
the message doesn't occur.

I also noticed that when trying to write a post or page, the preview failed:
http://lagring.net/annet/wp205-found-error.png

If you want to test the comments, take a look here:
http://lagring.net/dev/wptest205/

You can also log in with username wp-testers and the same as password.

Regards, Pål...

And by the way, the plugin, WordPress 2.0.5 Tuneup, is active
And by the way, by the way, pardon my terrible English...