[wp-testers] Feed XML Problems

Rick Beckman rick.beckman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 01:47:15 GMT 2006

Mark,

I took the plunge and disabled my myriad of plugins, even the ones I didn't
think affected the Feed in any way. It works now. I appreciate the time you
and others spent on this issue for me. God bless you for it.

Now, I'm off to nail down which pesky plugin(s) was being the troublemaker.

--
Rick Beckman