[wp-testers] Plugin Loading Priority

Chris O'Rourke corourke at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 21:17:19 GMT 2006

I like this idea, it would go a long way in possibly helping to
discover what plugins might be causing a problem. While many of us
likely use no more than 10 plugins there are likely many users who
have 15-20 or more. If the last loaded plugin was at the bottom of the
list then it may help people remember.

Chris
http://cdcstudios.com