[wp-testers] Revision 4340 - Login problems.

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 20:46:07 GMT 2006

Latest SVN...Rev. 4340.

I can log into my site at http://nuclearmoose.com/wp-login.php however, I
have another site at http://nuclearmoose.com/graphicsman/wp-login.php which,
when I enter username and password, returns the error that neither the
username nor the password have been entered into the form.

I've gone through the trouble of deleting all of the files under wp-admin
and wp-includes, then redoing SVN UP but that changes nothing. I've deleted
cookies and tried; nothing. I've cleared my browser cache; nothing. Note
that this happens in both Firefox and IE.

Any suggestions for finding the cause of this would be most appreciated.

Craig.