[wp-testers] wpbeta 2.0.5 cannot log in with IE

Toby Simmons toby at simmonsconsulting.com
Mon Oct 2 19:58:35 GMT 2006

I'm checking to see if anyone else is seeing this problem before I file a
bug .

I just updated my test blog to the latest 2.0.x from svn and now redirects
don't seem to be working correctly with Internet Explorer. For example, when
I try to log in, I get a "page cannot be displayed" after clicking the
"Login" button. If I manually type in the admin URL again, I am logged in
since the cookies have been set correctly.

Another example: if I go to the plugins admin page, and click to Activate or
Deactivate a plugin, it does the same thing (Cannot display page.) The
plugin gets activated or deactivated, but the resulting page doesn't load.

My server is IIS 5.x (Windows 2000 Server).

I didn't want to file a bug if this is only me . I know IIS testers are few
and far between . anyone else seen this?

Thanks &

Cheers,

Toby

W. Tobias Simmons
Simmons Consulting, Web Design and Marketing
 <mailto:toby at simmonsconsulting.com> toby at simmonsconsulting.com
 <http://www.simmonsconsulting.com/> http://www.simmonsconsulting.com
Phone: 501.821.4230 / Fax: 501.244.4416