[wp-testers] Migrating 2.01 to 2.1

David Chartier dcharti at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 20:45:29 GMT 2006

Upon some more tinkering, it seems as though adding tags with UTW is what's
causing the post goofup; I just put together a post with images and tagged
it - but received the funky error and phantom post outcome I mentioned
earlier. Re-posting everything, with pictures but no tags, let the post
through just fine and it's live on the site.

--
David Chartier
--

My play: