[wp-testers] Feedback needed regarding 2.0.5's FastCGI wp_redirect() Server 500 issue

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Thu Nov 30 02:55:31 GMT 2006

A small number of people on specific FastCGI server setups were
bitten by a bug in 2.0.5 that caused Server 500 error messages (or in
some cases, other messages) to be shown on the blog's back end
whenever wp_redirect() is called.

I've put in proposed fixes for this issue into both /trunk/ and /
branches/2.0/, but before 2.0.6 or 2.1 is released, I need to confirm
that the issue has been fixed for the affected people.  If you know
anyone who was bitten by this bug, please contact them and ask them
if the current SVN versions exhibit the same problem.  Report your
feedback here.  I don't have access to an affected system, so I'm
relying on you to verify the proposed fix.  Remember to revert any
plugin or edit you may have made to work around the problem.

--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/