[wp-testers] localization problems with 2.0.5 and 2.1 on certain servers

Fairweb fr web at fairweb.fr
Mon Nov 27 16:14:55 GMT 2006

I have upgraded a WP website to 2.0.5 and noticed that the localization
did not work anymore.

I have installed a brand new wordpress on the same server and same problem.
I have installed a 2.1 version : same problem
I have installed a new 2.0.2 version and all went well

I tried all different versions on another server and had no problem.

For your information, here are the details for the server where the
problem occurred :

php 4.3.9
Apache 2.0.52
mysql 4.1.7