[wp-testers] Dashboard issues

John D Parker orclwzrd at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 02:52:00 GMT 2006

Yeah, apparently, magpie which is the rss piece inside of wp caches in the mysql database(forgive me if you already knew this). I seem to remember adjusting the time by some number of minutes around time change. That'll teach me to use ntp. and Later I discovered that several posts were listed as publish later in the year 2030... my rss planet.wordpress.org feed went the same place as my posts... far into the future. Made me feel like a noob... I nuked the rss entries and magpie faithfully wrote new ones dated this year... nifty.

John

Brian Layman <Brian at TheCodeCave.com> wrote: Thanks for sharing the solution.  Who knows when another of us might
have the same problem.   Now we know one place to look.  And maybe the
next person who asks will get a better response from us...