[wp-testers] Parameter issue?

Corey Thompson corey at coreythompson.com
Sat Nov 25 14:43:53 GMT 2006

"I would think that if he's running 2.1alpha3, he's adding his own template
tags, and his name is Nuclear Moose, he's down with that issue.  The problem
probably lies in the newly merged links/cats database field(???)"

That's exactly what I had found.  The link cat number will change in
the merge.  You just have to mouse over the category in the new
blended list to see the number of the category at the end of the URL.
Or, you could take the hard route and check the table in your
database.  Either will work.