[wp-testers] Giving blog drafts their own page..

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 17:59:39 GMT 2006

Thanks everyone for your replies, when I'm not so busy, I'll start replying more directly towards your comments. ;) The reason for this question was, I guess I was looking for a way to mass "draft" articles with a Database query..

Then, un-Draft them as needed. Or, un-Draft them ALL at one shot.. I know someone made a Database query to mass close, or open comments..

Allow ALL comments:
UPDATE wp_posts SET comment_status = "open" ;

Is there such a query to do with the Post's status, for Drafts, or not?

I'm really thinking about Drafting alot of the older blog posts of mine, but, I'd hate to have tons of them cluttering the upper part of the Manage section though sigh..

I could Draft them 5 at a time I suppose.. but, please let me know what you think.. Thanks.

spencerp