[wp-testers] upgraded to 2.0.5, dashboard not refreshing

John D Parker orclwzrd at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 16:17:31 GMT 2006

a bit more info. It seems to be something with the rss feed. I don't know why the php code is not loading the most current version of the feed. I can't find anywhere that I've cached or blocked http://planet.wordpress.org/feed/. If I just surf directly there it works, I've added it to my "SAGE" plugin in firefox and it works, but I've still got old info in my .../wp-admin/index.php dashboard panel. not really major, but it's interesting to keep up with what's going on in the world...

TIA for any suggestions...

John

John D Parker <orclwzrd at yahoo.com> wrote: Ok, first off, I'm assuming that I've broken something very simple. The other thing is that I've looked and rattled and poked most every thing I can think of. I've turned off all my plugins. The Dashboard (id wp-admin/index.php) still has the same contents from Nov 1. Feel free to chastized me for missing the obvious... I've looked at support forums, and searched my archives of this list.

So what's the simple answer that I'm missing? Oh and I can't give you the url because I've got my private blog behind my firewall at home. ugh...

john