[wp-testers] Database Upgrade to 2.1

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Fri Nov 17 14:26:51 GMT 2006

I don't know if this has already been covered and I can't find
anything in TRAC.

I currently have about 5 'Link Categories' with a number of links in
each one. They never appear in more than one 'Link category'

After upgrading my 2.0.5 database/wp to 2.1 yesterday - I now find in
Manage Blogroll - that all my links are now assigned to multiple
categories - most of them in 2 but a few even in 3. Some links are
assigned into 2 categories that were formally 'Link Cats' and some
have categories assigned to them that are 'post cats' as well as
their 'Link cat' original.

Is this a known problem?

Andy
http://www.yellowswordfish.com