[wp-testers] Problems with get_bloginfo('rss2_url') in WP2.0.5

Ajay D'Souza ajaydsouza at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 10:43:04 GMT 2006

Hi,

I was using the function get_bloginfo('rss2_url') in a plugin. But I get
this error:

 *Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in *
/home/adcom/public_html/wp-includes/template-functions-links.php* on line *
185*

The linke 185 in template-functions-links.php is  $permalink =
$wp_rewrite->get_feed_permastruct();

template-functions-links.php has been added in 2.0.5 I believe, because I
couldn't find it in my installation of 2.0.4

How do I find out the rss2_url if this doesn't work?

Regards,
Ajay