[wp-testers] Slug

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 02:07:58 GMT 2006

Running 2.1 Alpha 3 Rev 4451.

I never noticed this before, and it may well be normal across all versions
of WP, but...
I created a new post, and it was saved as a DRAFT by the autosave, then when
I clicked PUBLISH it was stored as a DRAFT only. I opened the DRAFT, and
decided to change the name of the post title. However, the slug did not
change with the name change of the post.

I'm not worried about the PUBLISH-creating-a-DRAFT issue, just that I
*thought* that a change of post title should automagically mean that the
post slug should change as well.

Craig.