[wp-testers] Upload Function

Conrad - Conrad_Vanl conrad_vanl at convandesign.com
Tue Nov 7 00:45:26 GMT 2006

The only type of file I've ever uploaded are jpegs. I am having this same
problem on two different websites (they are on different physical servers
but are hosted through the same hosting company).

However, it seems that you are right in a sense because I just uploaded an
image with a size of 16k and it created a thumbnail just fine. When I change
hosting companies I will be able to alter the php.ini so I can correct this
problem on my server.

Thanks,
Conrad