[wp-testers] Upload Thingy

Conrad - Conrad_Vanl conrad_vanl at convandesign.com
Sun Nov 5 04:58:03 GMT 2006

Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this problem, or if it's just on my
install, but it seems whenever I upload an image on the uploader thingy on
the write post/page page it uploads it fine, but it doesn't create a
thumbnail for the image. I've searched and searched but can't find why - I
know the function is still there because past images that have thumbs
attached to them work, but with the current alpha build it doesn't create
new thumbnails.am I the only one  seeing this problem?

Thanks for your support,

Conrad