[wp-testers] Re: 2.1 and add_submenu_item()

Owen V. Gray ovgray at rogers.com
Thu Nov 2 12:47:55 GMT 2006

> Can you file a bug report, Owen?  http://trac.wordpress.org/newticket

I signed up at TRAC and entered a report on this.

BTW, when I entered first the ticket I then asked for a 'My Tickets'
report. The report was blank. I thought I must have clicked the wrong
thing when submitting the ticket, so I submitted another. Again, the 'My
Tickets' report was blank, so I submitted a third ticket, adding the
version number from the drop down menu in case that omission explained
the apparent failure of the previous tickets to appear.

Then I looked at an 'Active tickets' report and reordered it by ticket
number. At the bottom of the list were my three tickets. I was trying to
figure out how to add a 'sorry for the dups' message in the comments to
the tickets when, on refreshing the report, the third of the tickets
disappeared. Then the second of the tickets disappeared when I refreshed
the report. Now only the first ticket appears in that report. That
ticket still does not appear in a 'My Reports' list.

Is this (freshly entered tickets not appearing in 'My Tickets' report,
apparent duplicate tickets disappearing within seconds) the expected
behaviour of the TRAC system?

Please be patient. I'm still learning my way around WordPress world.

Owen