[wp-testers] Options page 2.1 800x600

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 08:29:11 GMT 2006

I'm currently relegated to an old ibook (power surge knocked out my monitor,
waiting on replacement power supply) thus I'm hamstringed to 800x600
resolution.  While working with 2.1alph3, I've noticed that the options page
in the admin hides any options past the width of the screen, whereas in
2.0.4 (and assuming 2.0.5, haven't upgraded yet) the options stack up below
the others.
I had to drag the browser window manually to be sure the plugin options were
actually there.

I can provide screen shots if need be, but don't know if this would need a
bug report.

~miklb