[wp-testers] 2.1alpha3 and testing

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 05:33:30 GMT 2006

This will be my first time participating in the testers list on the build up
of a new release, and would like some pointers on what is appropriate to
ask/report at this point.

Especially concerning plugins.  I'm assuming that might not come until the
beta phase.

I'm developing a site using 2.1alpha3, as I'd like to be completely familiar
with it upon release (not to mention, the static front page feature is quite
useful for this site).

Anyway, thanks for any direction as to what is appropriate at this juncture.

~miklb