[wp-testers] uploads alternative view (or replacement view)

David Herren david at idiomatrix.com
Fri May 5 09:21:33 GMT 2006

To my way of thinking, a plugin that disabled TinyMC would be an
enormously valuable one...

On May 5, 2006, at 1:03 AM, Dan Milward wrote:

> Also a certain plugin we're developing somehow disables TinyMC. Any
> there any thoughts as to why this could be happening?

/david

--
david herren - shoreham, vt

Hey ShrubCo! Since I know you're listening, may I suggest you bite me?
Do us all a favor and eat some more pretzels...quickly.

Google bomb the NSA. Put Al Qaeda in your sig...