[wp-testers] uploads alternative view (or replacement view)

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Fri May 5 05:03:00 GMT 2006

Hi Guys,

Would a project like this (see my image) get any support from anybody?

I'm afraid the new uploads box is too bulky for my liking and the old
upload method seems old hat and not as useful upon reflection, I could
possibly do this if somebody were to give me precise details on where
the code that styles & controls the uploads is.

Also a certain plugin we're developing somehow disables TinyMC. Any
there any thoughts as to why this could be happening?

Ciao,

Dan

--
Instinct Entertainment Limited
Level 3, Education House, 178 Willis Street
dan at instinct.co.nz
http://www.instinct.co.nz