[wp-testers] Error: You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 18:32:16 GMT 2006

Yes that was the first thing, this message seems to be generated from.

wp-admin/menu.php
if (! user_can_access_admin_page()) {
	die( __('You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.') );
}

if I comment out this code I am allowed in, however the navigation for
the administration section is still not visable.