[wp-testers] Compatible Plugin List for 2.1alpha1

spencerp psgif180 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 17 09:14:22 GMT 2006

Ugh, being that I'm new to the codex/wiki thingy, it took me semi-forever haha... to make up a page, well I basically went with Matt's 2.0_Plugin_Compatibility page route for the layout of mine lol...hahaha.

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Spencerp/2.1alpha1_Plugin_Compatibility

I have it done now, but, maybe we could keep it up and just keep changing it when need be then, or something? =/ Thanks for your reply David... =)

spencerp

I wouldn't. The plugin API will change lots of times before 2.next
sees light, so anything you put up there will be innaccurate after a
couple of months.

Best to do it in the designated testing period before a major release.

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net