[wp-testers] WP installation infrastructure statistics?

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 23:13:08 GMT 2006

I suspect you're right, Mark. My comment regarding a possible "to-do" is
based on my memory of the stink that someone raised over the link to Firefox
on the bottom of the WP admin panel. WP was accused of hotlinking b/c the
link was to an off-site logo (an official link and logo). In other words, I
will never underestimate the possibility of somebody grabbing on to anything
that they think is of significance and then kick up a big fuss about it. It
was a small blip on the radar, and lasted only a short time, thank goodness.
Anyway, that's where I'm coming from on this issue.

Craig.