[wp-testers] intro myself, Lloyd "foolswisdom" Budd, should be a good tester ; -)

Jefte Puente jp at jefte.net
Thu Mar 16 14:20:16 GMT 2006

You could not have volunteered at a better time Lloyd! You arrive just as
the list is discussing the need to set up a proper testing process.
WordPress' hot code often finds itself with few testers, or testers that
know not what to look for. Most importantly, I commend and thank you for
devoting time to WordPress.

Jefte
http://jefte.net