[wp-testers] intro myself, Lloyd "foolswisdom" Budd, should be a good tester ; -)

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 10:01:56 GMT 2006

On 16/03/06, lloyd at foolswisdom.com <foolswisdom at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to introduce myself. I am looking to contribute to Wordpress
> primarily in testing and quality reporting. I will be volunteering at least
> 5 hours starting this week and every week until I say otherwise.

Thanks for volunteering. We don't have an official testing procedure
at this time, but you could try a page I threw together [1] for ideas.
The bulk of your testing should be with the latest SVN code [2], but
you could try out 2.02 as well.

Trac [3] is development central. You'll need to be familiar with our
tickets procedure. Make sure you read the codex article on submitting
bugs [4].

Thanks once again for your input. Feel free to voice any suggestions
or complaints!

[1]: http://codex.wordpress.org/User:DavidHouse/Testing_procedure
[2]: http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Subversion
[3]: http://trac.wordpress.org